Do you feel like procrastinating? Your mind is urging you to take just a 1-minute break to do some social networking and some browsing and some YouTubing.
But just see what happens in 1 minute all over the world
- In a single minute, your body produces 122 180 million red blood cells
- People will ask Google 2.4 million questions
- 25 million Coca-Cola products are consumed
- Any booze bottles will end up in a landfill where the World Bank estimates we produced 5 million pounds of garbage
- 108 human life will be lost in this minute
- 2304 have sex but only 258 babies will be born
- Developing neurons at a rate of 250000 per minute.
- 6,000 cloud-to-ground lightning hitting a 150-pound person
- 1.1 calories of energy are burned per minute while sleeping.
Do you still want to spend that 1 minute procrastinating?